Listen to the Latest Podcast from Karen Betten
March 20, 2019
Meditation with Masters: Tales from the Heart with Lisa Reinhardt
Join Karen as she and Lisa Reinhardt discuss the challenges of creating a regular meditation practice, why it is so valuable and techniques that can help you begin. Lisa shares antidotes about her life, her practice and her experience as a meditation teacher.
- Lisa’s personal journey to meditation
- The right meditation teacher should resonate with you
- Your meditation experience will be uniquely aligned to you
- Meditation can be uncomfortable
- The importance of breath
- Including yourself in your compassion practice
- Words of wisdom and personal stories
- How chocolate can help you meditate
MORE ABOUT LISA
Lisa is a meditation consultant and the founder of Wei Wisdom. Just about 30 years ago, Lisa lived in Asia for 11 years during a special time when many of the greatest meditation masters of the 20th century had escaped from Tibet and were living in exile in the Himalayas. Lisa founded Wei of Chocolate to subversively teach meditation by enticing people to let the chocolate melt slowly in their mouths. Wei of Chocolate has been featured in epicurious.com, chocolateconnoisseurmag.com and Organic Spa Magazine.
Let Lisa guide you through a chocolate meditation