INTEGRATING SCIENCE & SPIRIT TO ADDRESS HEALTH & DIGESTIVE ISSUES
ENCORE PODCAST OF RADIO SHOW DECEMBER 20, 2017
GUEST: DR. LAURA STUVÉ
Karen and Laura discuss how the latest scientific discoveries are bridging science and spirit to unlock chronic disease. Learn how the microbiome can be repaired by clearing epigenetic factors. BodyTalk can clear the emotional stories behind many autoimmune issues such as allergies, food intolerances, asthma, chronic pain and inflammation among others.
- What was learned at the Human Genome Project
- Laura’s transition from traditional science to mind-body medicine
- Scientists use intuition everyday in labs
- Health issues have changed over the past 100 years
- The importance of our microbiome to health
- There is a connection between our microbiome to our immune system to our beliefs
- What helps + what hurts our microbiome
- How she works in her clinic today
- BodyTalk is the main platform in her clinic to understand the story behind the symptoms
MORE ABOUT LAURA STUVÉ
Dr. Laura Stuvé received her phD at UCSF in biochemistry and then did a postdoctoral fellowship at Stanford working on the Human Genome Project. She spent 26 years in basic research in human molecular genetics in academia and the biotechnology industry, before shifting her focus full-time to mind-body medicine. For the past 12 years Laura has been in clinical practice integrating her molecular genetics background with the BodyTalk system’s multidisciplinary, intuitive approach. She is an Advanced Certified BodyTalk Instructor and Practitioner and it is her passion to bring the latest paradigm-changing scientific discoveries into the hands of healthcare practitioners to make a difference in clinical treatment of chronic disease.