Listen to the Latest Podcasts from Karen Betten
I’m now hosting the Truth is Funny…Shift Happens Radio Show on Transformational Talk Radio with Colette Stefan every third Wednesday of the month. Tune in for free — and call in! Listen to all the episodes from the podcast archives.
By listening to the past shows, you can expand your view of your current situation and get back into the flow of your life. We call this shifting. A shift is when you expand a stagnant energy or perspective around a challenge, conflict or situation. The expanded state gets you back into your creative energy flow where you are able to access free choice and perspective that is more deeply aligned with your true nature.
TO LISTEN TO A RADIO SHOW and get the most out of it:
- Before you being listening take notice what you are feeling in your mind and body.
- Take and breathe in and let it go.
- Scan your body and mind for sensations, tension, breathing pattern, posture and any other noticings.
- Set the intention that the show most aligned with your current situation will be clear to you. See which show you are drawn to listen to. It may not be the one you first thought, but follow the choice that arises after the breathe and the noticings.
- Sit back, relax and take in the vibration of the words.
- Take cleansing breathes when you are called. If there is something that you do not understand ..practice letting the need to logically understand it go and just allow the experience to unfold.
- After you are done listening take a moment to notice again how you are feeling in your body and mind.
- Feel free to send me a comment of your experience
Please note these radio shows were created with the intention to shift not just the caller on the phone, but the entire community of listeners at the time of the call and anyone listening to a recording in the future. The shows were also created to attract the callers that would benefit the listening community in the deepest capacity. So it is no coincidence if you feel deeply connected to the issues presented or the feedback given to the callers on the line.
Thank you for opening your mind and heart to power you have to create change in your life with ease and grace. Many blessings to you.