I am a GUEST HOST every third Wednesday of the month on the Truth is Funny Radio Show on Transformational Talk Radio with Colette Stefan. Listen in live via the link HERE. We love audience participation and invite you to call in at 1.800. 930.2819 with questions or shares anytime during the hour of the live show.
Playing on Purpose
Anne Marie McQuaid has a Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology, and a Master’s degree in Special Education. She has 25 years of experience working with children and young adults of all ages and abilities. Anne Marie is also an energy- healing practitioner utilizing modalities such as Reiki and Bodytalk. She has three children of her own; ages 18, 14, and 12.
- Before you begin listening, take notice what you are feeling in your mind and body .
- Take and breathe in and let it go. Scan your body & mind for sensations, tension, breathing pattern, posture and any other noticings.
- If you are about to listen in live go ahead and begin listening once you have “taken stock” of where you are at. If you are listening to a recording, set the intention that the show most aligned with your current situation will be clear to you. See which show are you drawn to listen to. It may not be the one you first thought, but follow the choice that arises after the breathe and the noticings.
- Sit back, relax and take in the vibration of the words. Take cleansing breathes when you are called. If there is something that you do not understand ..practice letting the need to logically understand it go and just allow the experience to unfold.
- After you are done listening take a moment to notice again how you are feeling in your body and mind. Notice if anything you were experiencing shifted or expanded. Feel free to write in the comments below what you noticed!