Experience the future of movement. Explore the mind-body connection to feel energized & healthy…
You have 60,000 thoughts a day..how many of those thoughts are actually useful? Explore the power of the mind to impact change in your life while you move & exercise.
You have the power to resolve injuries, to slow down the effects of aging on the body and to become better at any physical or mental activity. It is truly mind blowing !!
Whether you are an athlete, a yogi, trapped in an office all day or rehabilitating an injury… you will learn to transform any activity (yoga, pilates, dancing, running swimming, walking, sitting, standing, studying, prepping for a performance or test, etc) into a way that feels better in your body and mind.
Franklin Method uses dynamic imagery, anatomical embodiment and movement exercises to creating lasting change in the body & mind.
In each class we look at a specific body part using imagery, props such as a skeleton & bones and self touch to get a clear image of how the body is designed to move. We then apply this new “embodiment” to exercises using a Thera Band and rubber Franklin Method balls. Students leave feeling energized yet relaxed, aligned and lifted.
- Learn a 5 minute warm up technique that will melt tension in the body & mind, while improving focus, clarity, strength, flexibility and movement
- Enhance focus and clarity of the mind & brain
- Improve strength, flexibility, balance, alignment and stability while enhancing longevity and ease in your joints & body.
- Release holding patterns and tension in the body & mind
- Improve posture and co ordination
- Learn how the body is designed to move and how the brain can partake most efficiently in this process
Open to everyone – all ages, sizes and fitness levels!
$20.00 PER CLASS